Opdrachtgever en Leverancier kunnen in de koopovereenkomst garantietermijnen overeenkomen. Indien niet anders gespecificeerd wordt in de overeenkomst met de Opdrachtgever, dan gelden de volgende garantietermijnen:
a) voor particulieren: standaard / CBW.
b) voor zakelijke Opdrachtgevers: full service 1 jaar.
Our Core Believes regarding user privacy and data protection
- User privacy data protection are human rights
- Personal data is a liability, it should only be collected, processed and stored when absolutely necessary, and should be protected with adequate security measures.
- We will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information, unless we are legally obliged to do so
How do we collect your information?
We can store your data at various moments, for example when you visit our Website, create an account via our Website, use our Services or when you contact us. In addition, we need your data to carry out the agreement between you and us and provide you with the products and level of service you expect.
What data do we collect and how do we use your data?
To use our Website and Services, we may need the following data:
- (Company) name
- (Company) address
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Payment Details
- Length, weight and other body measurements
- Occupation, employer, tasks
- Limited medical history
- Order history
We can also store the following non-personal data if you use our Website:
- The type of your browser
- The operating system that you use
- The internet service provider
You have the possibility to pay afterwards for products via our site. If you choose for this option we may use external agencies to check your credibility. For this credit check we will provide the essential data to carry out a credibility check.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes listed above or any other purpose that is connected thereto. This way, your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
Laevo offers newsletters. That way, you are fully informed of (discount)offers and other news. We use an opt-in system. Every time we send you a newsletter you have the possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the “unsubscribe” button in the newsletter.
To comply to safety/CE-directives and regulations for our devices, we can contact customers to inform them about the product they use, for example in case of recall.
How do we protect your personal data?
We work hard to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. That way, unauthorized persons do not have access to your data. We take the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Using a secured connection between our server and your browser, when personal data is transferred.
- Encryption of digital files that contain personal data
- The access to the data (digital or on paper) is limited to the persons that need the data
- Using a secured connection between servers, while keeping transfer or personal data to a minimum, e.g. by pseudomyzing where possible
How long do we store your data?
We shall store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes above.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with others. In a data processing agreement, we shall agree with those parties that they shall use your data carefully and they shall only receive the data that is relevant for their services. These parties use your data in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes. These parties are “processors” within the meaning of the Relevant Legislation.
Sometimes we share your data with third parties who are not processors. We will agree with those parties that they will use your data carefully. They will only use your data in accordance for the purposes that we received your data for.
We will only process your data within the European Union. We will only process your data outside of the European Union if the country has an effective protection level for your data.
We will never transfer your data to other countries or other parties then described above.
You may find content on our Website that link to other websites. We do not control the content on these websites and are not responsible for the content or the privacy protection of these websites. We advise you to read the privacy policies of those websites.
How can I access, change or delete my personal information?
The data we collect is personal. Therefore, you have the following rights:
- You may request access to the personal data we process about you;
- You may request us to correct, update, shield or delete your personal information in our records. In the event of fraud, non-payment, or other wrongful act, we can keep some data in a register on a black list;
- You may request a copy of the personal data we have processed about you. We can – on your request – send this copy to another party, so you don’t have to send the data yourself;
- You may file a complaint against processing your data;
- You may file a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens), if you are under the impression that we process your data unlawfully;
- You may always withdraw your consent to process your data. We cannot process your data from the moment you withdraw your consent.
Company: Laevo B.V.
Address: Molengraaffsingel 12, 2629 JD Delft
Tel: +31 (0) 15 3020 025
What is a Cookie?
What cookies do we use?
- Essential cookies (type 1)
These cookies are absolutely necessary for the functions of the web pages. Without these cookies we would not be able to offer you services.
- Functional cookies (type 2)
These cookies facilitate the operation and improve the functions of the web pages. For example, we store your language settings in functional cookies.
- Performance cookies (type 3)
These cookies collect information about how you use our website. This enables us to identify which parts of our Internet offer are particularly popular and thus improve our offer for you. Laevo BV uses tracking cookies such as Google analystics.
- Third-party cookies (type 4)
These cookies are set by third parties, e.g. social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+, whose content you can integrate via the “social plug-ins” offered on our websites.
Can I change my cookie settings?
Cookies on our website can’t be switched off. You may disable cookies for this website in your browser which may reduce its functionality.